Dear Cafe Milano Guests,
It is a great delight to welcome you back to our restaurant! As always, we remain committed to a safe clean work environment for all guests and employees. We are strictly following the cleaning and sanitizing protocols required by the DC Department of Health, the CDC and WHO.
- Cafe Milano has undergone a thorough deep sanitizing of the entire space.
- All staff that enters Cafe Milano have been tested and are monitored daily for any changes in health condition.
- All staff members have been trained on Cafe Milano sanitizing protocols and practices.
- All 3rd party vendors and services are not allowed into our sanitized spaces unless they provide proof of testing for Covid plus complete our daily health monitoring protocol.
- Cafe Milano has dedicated staff that provide continual sanitizing to all common areas, surfaces and furniture.
- All service ware, utensils, china and glassware are sanitized with food safe detergents at temperatures above 160 degrees.
- Our air filtering system is changed weekly with new filters instead of the manufacturers recommendation of quarterly.
- We have contactless ordering and payment process for those that do not wish to touch our single use menus or use our safe credit card handling system.
- We provide disposable menus and QR code menus.
Your only part is to please respect our distancing protocols, wear a mask while not eating or drinking and enjoy yourselves in the midst of all the new changes to keep you safe.